Switch to Direct
We at Worldline are yearning to offer you the best online payments technology. If you are still working with our classic solution, you might want to switch to our new platform Direct. It offers state-of-the-art tools that will make your online business thrive:
- A powerful REST API
- Support for payment methods on local and international markets
- Manifold features to support your business model and to optimise your customers’ payment experience
- And much more!
Have a closer look at what is in for you and what you need to do to take advantage of Direct.
Understand Direct advantages
Moving from our classical integration layer to Direct can be considered a paradigm shift. It does involve some efforts from your side, but they will be well rewarded. We will happily support you to ensure a smooth transition!
So why switch to Direct anyway? Although we will continue supporting the classic integration layer, Direct is the future-proof solution for your business and the key to a higher conversion rate:
- As mobile payments are becoming the dominant online transaction processing mode, Direct follows a “Mobile first!” approach: All our features, payment methods, integration modes etc. are optimised for mobile devices
- Direct offers great opportunities for design control. Adapt the overall payment experience (the check-out process, the payment page itself etc.) to your corporate identity at your liking!
- With the advent of PSD2, we keep implementing features to keep 3-D Secure both smooth and save, such as:
- Direct is subject to continuous improvement and the addition of new features. Keep an eye on our Release Notes for regular updates
On top of this, Direct eases your integration/maintenance effort:
- Use SDKs conveniently wrapping our REST API, reducing the complexity of the payment flow, especially for rolling out 3-D Secure
- Install Plugins for all popular shopping carts
- Apply one way of authentication and free yourself from the hassle of SHA calculations, API users/passwords, IP address checks etc
- Delegate Back Office technical settings to our API and use the Merchant Portal as an intuitive user interface to manage your transactions
- Keep using your existing legacy resource like Aliases or acquirer connections for payment methods available on the Direct platform
Are you up for it? Then have a look how to make the switch and how we will help you accomplish it!